We like to invite you to attend our new workshop this year which is geared towards challenges a lot startups today face. The Workshops consists 30 minutes presentations including Q&A. Each workshop will be held twice with additional networking time at the end. Attendance for the workshops is in addition to an event ticket and can be added at any point.
- Are there macro trends in fundraising
- What’s hot and what’s not does it really matter
- When to engage the venture capital community
- Exit or build the next Apple, when and why
- Learn the difference between going-to-market in the mid-west and Europe compared to Silicon Valley
- Learn how new business models, e.g. SaaS or Anything-aaS has changed the startup landscape
- When to go from lean experimentation to full market press
- What it means in terms of marketing and sales versus biz-dev efforts
All this from a having-been-there-myself VC but also entrepreneur’s perspective
- Who are the stakeholders in the SV ecosystem?
- What role do they play? What responsibility do they have?
- How is this different from other ecosystems?
Understand what mindset it takes to succeed in Silicon Valley.